Monday, November 24, 2008




Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 09:51AM
I don't know about you, but I hate to be cold. It always makes me a little sad to see Fall fade into Winter, leaving the warm days of Summer behind. I enjoy wearing jackets and sweaters for about two minutes, then I'm ready for Summer again - sunshine, tanning lotion, picnics and outdoors.
These past few mornings have helped me remember my appreciation for warm and cozy (how in the world I shivered through 9 winters in Hungary I do not know).
You know what else my warms my soul?
Snuggling with my nieces and nephew (when they slow down long enough), reading a good book by the fireplace, laughing so hard it hurts, learning something new, strong hugs on hard days, bonfires out at Brooke's place with smores and good conversation (really warm!), and...
each Monday night when we gather together and ask God to draw us a little closer through Prime. Our incredible volunteers who pour love, prayers and time into each other and those who come each week - what an honor it is to serve alongside you! I am warmed by the energy, love and truth of Mondays.
See you there!
Kel -












warming up by the fire after Prime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones