Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Waiting. It's sometimes like this picture. There seems to be 4 different paths to take: which one do I take? how do I know what's best? does anyone care if I pick the wrong one? Should I care?
It can be so uncomfortable to live for Jesus when everything else in your life is screaming to go the opposite way. The only way to really decifer where you are going is to have the correct compass. Opinions, good books, others' experiences will all let you down. I bet you know the answer. There is only one true option that works every time.
The Second Part of the "Hello, my name is..." series on WAITING will undoubtedly encourage you. And, we have a little surprise. Bring someone with you this Monday night. If you bring someone, that may just connect you to the "little surprise". And, remember, 7:30pm sharp we start. It's our new trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones